1 - Log in to Private Office:
- A. Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- B. Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- C. Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- D. Click Login.
2 - From the Dashboard:
- A. Click the Website tab.
- B. Click All Web Pages.
3 - From the Web Pages section:
- A. Locate the page you want to add your listings to from the list of pages on your site. Hover your mouse pointer over it until a submenu pops up.
- B. Click on the Page Editor link in the pop-up.
4 - Adding a new section to the page:
- A. You can click the + buttons on the side of the Edit button to add a weblet above or below that current weblet.
- B. You can also click the +Add content here button to add a weblet in that position.
5 - In the Adding Content pop up:
- A. Click on the Show all available weblets... button.
6 - From the Select a Weblet window:
- A. In the search bar in the upper right corner, type in "Custom Form."
- B. Once you've located the Custom Form Weblet, click on it.
7 - From the custom form editor:
- A. Enter a Form Name for your new custom form. This is for internal use and will not be visible to the public.
- B. Enter a Form heading. This will be the title for your form and will be visible to the public.
- C. Select whether you would like the labels for the lines on your form to be beside or inside the form boxes.
- D. When someone fills out and submits the form, you can send them to another part of your website (such as your home page or a custom Thank You page).
- E. When someone fills out and submits the form, their responses can be sent to an email address you prefer.
- F. This is a sample field for your form. The first box is the label (the information you are asking for from your visitors), and the drop down menu how they can respond (a text field, or they can choose from pre-set options, etc).
- G. You can reorder how the fields will be displayed on your form. Simply click and hold your mouse over the dotted area, and drag it up and down until the line is in the correct spot.
- H. Click on the +Add new field link to add more questions to your form.
- I. Adding a check mark to the Required box means that the form cannot be submitted by anyone who fills it out unless this particular question has been answered.
- J. Clicking on the +Add above link will insert a new field above the current one.
- K. The Delete link will remove that particular field.
- L. Once you're done preparing the form, click on the Save Weblet button.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.