1 - Log in to Private Office:
- A. Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- B. Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- C. Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- D. Click Login.
2 - From the Dashboard:
- A. Click the Website tab.
- B. Click All Web Pages.
3 - From The All Pages Section:
- A. On the lefthand sidebar, under the Total Websites section, click on the drop down menu to view all of your websites.
- B. Select the website that you want to convert to your main site.
4 - Once Selected:
- A. Click on the Rename Website link.
5 - In The Pop Up:
- A. Enter a new name for your website in the text box.
- B. Click on the Rename Website button to complete the process.
Click Here to learn how to convert your secondary site into a main site.