1 - Log in to Private Office:
- A. Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- B. Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- C. Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- D. Click Login.
2 - From the Dashboard:
- A. Click the Website tab.
- B. Click All Web Pages.
3 - From the Web Pages list:
- A. Locate the web page that you need to edit.
- B. Once you've found it, click on the Page Editor link below it.
4 - On the Page:
- A. Locate the section/weblet of the page that you want to edit and add the link to. Click on the green Edit This button.
5 - Inside the weblet:
- A. Once you are in the text editor, either type in the text that you would like to turn into a link and then highlight it, or highlight existing text that you want to become clickable.
- B. While the text is selected, look to the toolbar, and click on the Insert/Edit Link icon (the icon is a small picture of an unbroken chain).
6 - In the link dialog box:
- A. Click on the Browse link as shown below.
- Alternatively, if you already have the URL of the page you want to link to, simply paste the page's URL in the Link URL field, and skip ahead to Step 8.
7 - In the page selector:
- A. Click on the Pages tab to link to another page on your website, or on the Files tab to link to a specific file in your web drive that you have previously uploaded. (If your image hasn't been uploaded yet, click here for instructions on how to upload files to your Web-Drive.)
- B. Locate the page or file you want to link to (in this example, we are linking it to the Contact page), and select it by clicking on it once.
- C. Once it has been selected, click on the OK button. Doing so will also close this pop-up.
8 - Back in the link dialog box:
- A. The URL to the page you are linking to has now been added to the Link URL field.
- B. Choose from the drop down menu if you would like this link to be opened in a new tab or window when it is clicked, or if it should be opened in the same window.
- C. Once you're done, click on the Insert button.
9 - Back in the weblet editor:
- A. You can tell if your text is now clickable as it will now look different from the rest of the text.
- B. Once you're done, click on the Save Weblet button to save your work.
Click here to learn how to link text to an external website