Go to tools.realtorlink.ca
- A. Select your Board or Association from the drop down menu.
- B. Enter your User ID
- C. Enter your Password
- D. Click on the Sign In button.
2 - After Logging In:
- A. On the sidebar, click on the DDF Dashboard link.
- A. Click on the Create/Edit Data Feeds link to open a sub-menu.
- B. In the sub-menu, click on the "here" link.
- Scroll down to the section labeled "Edit your Data Feeds"
- A. Locate the domain name you are making changing technology providers for, and click on the Edit button to the right of it.
- A. Step 1: Select the option for the National Shared Pool
- B. Step 2: Select the option "I will be engaging a 3rd Party Technology Provider to operate my Data Feed"
- C. Step 3: In the search box, search for "myRealPage"
- D. Step 3: Once myRealPage appears among the search results, click on it to select it.
6 - Building Your Data Feed pt 2:
- A. Step 4: In the text field for Website URL, type in the domain name for your real estate website.
- B. Step 5: Select the option for "I want the Data Feed to PROVIDE ALL available listings"
- C. Click on the button labeled "Click to review your Data Feed before Saving it"
- A. Review your information so far.
- B. If you need to go back to make edits, click on this blue button.