Are you ready to make the change?
Switching to the new responsive Wordpress plugin may seem like a quick and easy task for some, and others may need a little more help.
Along with some differences with the original plugin, we are not yet able to push this plugin to the Wordpress Repository quite yet. With that being said, this update will require a manual install for the time being. When we are able to publish the new plugin live, yours will start to update again as it should.
Please make sure to get in touch with us and let our support staff know to enable responsive listings on your account to complete the process.
Below is a video of the steps needed to ensure you are ready for the update and how to complete it. If you run into any difficulties, please contact myRealPage Support.
1 - Download the Plugin:
2 - Install the "My Wordpress Health Check" plugin:
- Download and install this plugin
- Ensure you are using PHP Version 5.4+
3 - Remove Old Plugin:
- Deactivate the old myRealPage Plugin
- Delete the old myRealPage Plugin
4 - Upload the new responsive plugin:
- Upload the new myRealPage Plugin
- Activate the new myRealPage Plugin
5 - Check Your Permalinks
- Make sure your permalinks are: /%postname%/
- For instructions on how to change your permalinks to be compatible with the responsive Wordpress plugin, please click here.
6 - Recreate search form shortcodes
- Make sure you have updated the search form shortocdes
7 - Let myRealPage Support know you have updated your plugin
- The last step is to ensure you have contacted myRealPage Support to let them know you have updated and require the "responsive listings" to be enabled