Already got a Wordpress-based real estate website that you're using?
Even without changing website providers, you can still enjoy the powerful real estate search tools that myRealPage offers. Simply sign up for a subscription for our Wordpress IDX plugin, install it on your site, and you're good to go!
Before You Start, Here Is What You Need!
- Please make sure that your version of WP is WordPress 3.0 or later. The plugin has been tested on 3.0, and may not function correctly on older versions. However, there are many factors to consider, and mileage may vary. Please do share with us if you get it to work on earlier versions.
- Make sure you are using PHP Version 5.4 or higher.
- Permissions to install custom plugins in your WordPress site. If you are hosted with wordpress.com, please make sure that your subscription plan includes that permission.
- myRealPage Listings subscription at a minimum. If you have your website with myRealPage, then you also have a Listings subscription. In order to sign up, drop us a line to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://myrealpage.com.com/pricing
- Ability to run the WordPress from the "root" of your domain. This plugin cannot be used on a WordPress installation that is based on a sub-folder. For example, www.test.realestate.com is a subdomain and www.realestate.com is the root.
- You will need to have your myRealPage account enabled for WordPress integration. Please send us an email to email@example.com and request your account to be enabled. Please indicate:
- Your myRealPage username
- The domain name of your WordPress blog
Check out these related articles:
- Wordpress Starters Checklist
- Check To Verify The myRealPage Wordpress Plugin Works
- Are There Any Plugins That Conflict With The myRealPage Wordpress Plugin