Go to tools.realtorlink.ca
- A. Select your Board or Association from the drop down menu.
- B. Enter your User ID
- C. Enter your Password
- D. Click on the Sign In button.
2 - After Logging In:
- A. On the sidebar, click on the DDF Dashboard link.
- A. Click on the Create/Edit Data Feeds link to open a sub-menu.
- B. In the sub-menu, click on the "here" link.
- A. Click on the +Add a Data Feed button.
- A. Step 1: Select the option for the National Shared Pool
- B. Step 2: Select the option "I will be engaging a 3rd Party Technology Provider to operate my Data Feed"
- C. Step 3: In the search box, search for "myRealPage"
- D. Step 3: Once myRealPage appears among the search results, click on it to select it.
6 - Building Your Data Feed pt 2:
- A. Step 4: In the text field for Website URL, type in the domain name for your real estate website.
- B. Step 5: Select the option for "I want the Data Feed to PROVIDE ALL available listings"
- C. Click on the button labeled "Click to review your Data Feed before Saving it"
- A. Review your information so far.
- B. If you need to go back to make edits, click on this blue button.
Click here to learn how to change your old technology provider to myRealPage for an existing DDF feed