myRealPage Wordpress Getting Started Checklist:
- 1. Make sure you have signed up for a new MRP Wordpress Plugin subscription. (Click here to sign up.)
- 2. Make sure your Wordpress installation is WP 3.0 or higher.
- 3. Make sure your Wordpress installation is using PHP Version 5.4 or higher
- 4. Download the myRealPage Wordpress plugin in here.
- 5. Install the myRealPage Wordpress plugin on your Wordpress website. Click here to learn how.
- 6. Check your permalinks to ensure they are set up correctly.
- 7. Next, start adding listings using the shortcode. Click here to learn how to get started.
Troubleshooting - If you are having issues or if your listings are not showing up, check the following:
- Please check that your listings are active. Login to the Private Office, and check if your listings are importing
- Please disable all plugins and re-check the listings on your Wordpress site.
- Please try to revert to the basic Wordpress theme, this will help to see if there is a conflict with your custom theme.
- Make sure your plugin is installed on the root of the domain and not on a sub domain. www.test.realestate.com is a subdomain and www.realestate.com is the root.
If you are still having issues:
- Please check here for a shortlist of plugins that are known to conflict with the myRealPage plugin.
- Please contact us and we can assist you. You can email us at email@example.com,
call us at 1-888-478-877 or use our live chat
- We may ask for your Wordpress Dashboard information so we can login and check on a few things so please have the following information handy:
- Wordpress URL
- Wordpress Dashboard Username
- Wordpress Dashboard Password
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.