NOTE: This feature is only available for legacy myRealPage accounts and/or older themes. It is no longer available for new sign-ups and/or newer responsive themes.
1 - Open Thunderbird :
- A. In the toolbar, click Tools
- B. Select Account Settings
2 - In The Settings:
- A. Click the drop down for "Account Actions"
- B. Select "Add Mail Account"
3 - Entering Your Email Information:
- A. Enter your display name
- B. Enter your full email address
- C. Enter your email password
- D. Click continue
4 - After the account verifies:
- A. Click "Manual Config"
5 - For the configuration:
- A. Change incoming to POP3, Server name should be mail.myrealpage.com, port should be 110, SSL is non, and Authentication is set to normal password
- B. Server name should be mail.myrealpage.com, port should be 587, SSL is non, and Authentication is set to normal password
- C. Your username is your full email address
- D. Click done
myRealpage does not use SSL, which will cause this window to pop up. It is okay to bypass it.
6 - At the Security Warning:
- A. Check the "I understand the risks."
- B. Click done.