1 - On the page/post you want to add listings to:
- A. On the text editor, make sure you are on the Visual tab.
- B. In the toolbar, click on the small mRP Logo/icon.
2 - In the pop up log in window, if prompted:
- A. Type in your Email Address.
- B. Type in your Password.
3 - In the next pop up:
- A. Click on the Search Forms Tab.
- B. From the dropdown menu, select the MAP IDX SEARCH (RESPONSIVE) option.
- C. Fine-tune your search form settings.
- D. Click on the Preview button to check how your search form will look to site visitors.
- E. Once you're done, click on the Generate Shortcode button.
4 - Generating Your Code:
- A. An Embeddable Shortcode pop up window will appear. Copy the all the code in the text box.
- B. When you're done, click on the Close button to close the pop up.
- You can now go back to the main WordPress window/editor.
5 - Finishing Up:
- A. In the WordPress Page or Post editor, click on the Text tab.
- B. Paste the code that you have previously copied, into the text area. Proceed to edit your page or post as normal.
- C. Once you're done, Publish/Update/Save Draft by clicking on the blue button.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.