We've recently updated our Quick Search tools to make it even easier for your site visitors to search listings on your real estate website. Introducing the Compact Search V2 Quick Search Weblet!
Here's how to add it to your myRealPage website!
1 - Log in to Private Office:
- A. Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- B. Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- C. Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- D. Click Login.
2 - From the Dashboard:
- A. Click the Website tab.
- B. Click All Web Pages.
3 - From the Web Pages list:
- A. Locate the page you want to edit.
- B. Click on Page Editor.
4 - On the Page you want to add the weblet to:
- A. Click the + buttons on the left side of the larger Edit button to add a weblet above or below the current weblet. OR
- B. Click the +Add content here button to add a weblet in that position.
5 - Adding Content:
- A. In the pop-up window, click on the Show All Available Weblets... button.
6 - In the Weblet Selector:
- A. In the weblet selector pop-up, search for the "Compact Search V2" weblet using the search bar on the upper right corner of the pop-up.
- B. Click on the weblet box.
7 - In the Compact Search Editor:
- A. (Optional) If you wish to pre-select search criteria, you can do so using the options provided.
- B. (Optional) Using the dropdown, select how you would like search results to be displayed (List or Map). If unchanged, the default is the List View.
- C. (Optional) You can select which web page to lead to when your site visitors perform a search. The destination page must contain a listing weblet configured to display IDX. If unchanged, the default is your public listings (reciprocity, recip.html).
8 - Adding Locations:
- A. (Optional) If you wish to pre-select search locations, you can do so by picking those locations in the dropdown menu.
- Please note that you can add as many pre-selected locations as you wish. However, these location names will appear in the search box once it is displayed on your website. As such, adding a lot of pre-selected locations may cause the search box to become taller, and may affect the look and/or layout of your home page.
9 - Adding the Weblet:
- A. Once you're done, click on the Save Weblet button.
Click Here to learn how to add the Compact Search V2 to your myRealPage website's Home Page
Click Here to learn how to add the Compact Search V2 to a Wordpress website
Click Here to learn how to add the Compact Search V2 to a third party website