1 - Log in to Private Office:
- A. Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- B. Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- C. Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- D. Click Login.
2 - From the Dashboard:
- A. Click on the Listings tab.
- B. Click on the All Listings icon.
3 - On the sidebar:
- A. On the lefthand sidebar, under the Tools section, click on the Embeddable Listings + iFrames link.
4 - On the Embeddable Listings Page:
- A. Click on Embeddable Codes tab.
- B. Click on Search Forms tab.
- C. Make sure that the option LIST IDX SEARCH (RESPONSIVE) is selected in the dropdown menu.
- D. (Optional) If you wish to pre-select search criteria, you can do so using the options provided.
5 - Adding Locations:
- A. (Optional) If you wish to pre-select search locations, you can do so by picking those locations in the dropdown menu.
- B. Please note that you can add as many pre-selected locations as you wish. However, these location names will appear in the search box once it is displayed on your website. As such, adding a lot of pre-selected locations may cause the search box to become taller, and may affect the look and/or layout of your the web page you are adding the search box to.
6 - Generating your embeddable code:
- A. Once you're done, click on the Generate Embeddable Code button. This will open a pop-up window.
7 - In the embeddable code window:
- A. Copy all of the code that is in the text box. (Press CTRL+A to select all, and CTRL+C to copy the text.)
- B. After copying the code, click on the Close button to close the pop-up.
- You can now paste the code in the appropriate spot in your third-party website.
Click Here to learn how to add the Compact Search V2 to a myRealPage website's Home Page
Click Here to learn how to add the Compact Search V2 to an internal page on a myRealPage website
Click Here to learn how to add the Compact Search V2 to a Wordpress website