Please note that this article refers to functions or features that may no longer be active, or only apply to older, non-responsive themes. As such, instructions listed below might no longer be applicable. Please feel free to search the rest of the MRP KnowledgeBase for updated solutions, or contact our support team for assistance.
These searches are currently not available for all real estate boards.
Click here to learn how to generate the HTML for our Location Search
Click here to learn how to create a custom search form
1 - Obtain the Third Party HTML Code
- A. Refer to the third party service's instructions on how to generate an HTML code for embedding. Once you have generated it, make sure to copy the ENTIRE code for your third party HTML Script. It will look something like this or something similar to this:
<iframe id="localweather" name="weather" align="top" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" src="http://btn.weather.ca/weatherbuttons/template5.php?placeCode=CAON0361&cityNameNeeded=1&category0=Cities&celsiusF=C" frameborder="0" width="150" scrolling="no" height="90"></iframe>
2 - Log in to Private Office:
- A. Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- B. Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- C. Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- D. Click Login.
3 - From the Dashboard:
- A. Click the Website tab.
- B. Click All Web Pages.
4 - From the Web Pages list:
- A. Locate the page you want to add the RSS feed to.
- B. Click on Page Editor.
5 - From the page editor:
- A. Click on the blue +Add Content Here button.
6 - In the pop up:
- A. Click on the I will add a widget code... button.
7 - From the HTML Code weblet editor:
- A. Click on the Regular Code tab.
- B. Paste your HTML code in the text area provided.
- C. Once you're done, click on the Save Weblet button.