Please note that this article refers to functions or features that may no longer be active, or only apply to older, non-responsive themes. As such, instructions listed below might no longer be applicable. Please feel free to search the rest of the MRP KnowledgeBase for updated solutions, or contact our support team for assistance.
1 - Log in to Zopim:
- A. Click the Widget tab
- B. Locate and copy the embed code (On a mac, copy is CMD+C, and on a PC it is CRTL+C on your keyboard)
2 - Log in to Private Office:
- A. Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- B. Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- C. Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- D. Click Login.
3 - From the Dashboard:
- A. Click the Website tab.
- B. Click All Web Pages.
4 - In The Left Sidebar:
- Look to the left sidebar of your screen, scroll down, and locate the Settings section.
- A. Click on Advanced Settings.
5 - On The Advanced Settings Page:
- A. Paste your code in the space provided that's labeled Custom content in the <head> section.
- B. Click Save.
Click Here to learn how to set up an IMRE chatbot instead