NOTE: This feature is only available for Canadian myRealPage accounts. It is automatically added to the accounts but can be disabled / enabled at any time using the tutorials below.
1 - Log in to Private Office:
- A. Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- B. Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- C. Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- D. Click Login.
2 - From the Dashboard:
- A. Click on the Listings tab.
- B. Click on the All Listings icon.
3 - Find the listing you wish to edit:
- A. Once you've located the listing that you want to edit, click on the Edit Listing link below it.
4 - In the listing:
- A. Check the box to disable Schools and Neighborhood Places (if available)
- B. Click Save Listing
Click Here to learn how to Enable/Disable the Schools and Neighbourhoods option for all listings