NOTE: This feature is only available for legacy myRealPage accounts and/or older themes. It is no longer available for new sign-ups and/or newer responsive themes.
Nope! You don't have to worry about moving your entire website over to myRealPage (though of course, we would love to be your new website providers!)
Instead of moving, you can instead opt for our IDX/listings-only service. This subscription will give you access to mobile search.
Once you have an active subscription, simply follow the steps below.
1 - Log in to Private Office:
- A. Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- B. Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- C. Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- D. Click Login.
2 - From The Dashboard:
- A. Click on the Listings tab.
- B. Click on the Mobile + QR icon.
3 - On the Links Page:
- A. Locate and Copy the link for Public Listing Search (Reciprocity or VOW, depending on options available)
This link can be used on any third-party website, or other mobile website solutions, to allow visitors to use the Location-based Search.