These instructions apply to REBGV and FVREB agents only. This article will be updated should other boards require similar steps.
1 - Submit a Request to your Board:
- For REBGV agents, please go to this website.
- For FVREB agents, please go to this website.
- A. Fill out the form that you find on the web pages linked above.
- B. Submit the form to your board.
2 - Wait for an email
- After submitting the form, please wait for an email from your respective board.
- This email will contain documents and instructions for you to complete.
3 - Complete the Board's Requirements
- Complete/Sign the documents that you will receive from the Board via email.
- Send back the completed documents to your Board.
- All there is left to do after this point is to wait.
What Happens Next?
- After you send back the documents to your Board, please allow time for the board to process your submission.
- Once processed, the board will contact myRealPage to inform us that your request for the new version of VOW that includes sold data has been completed.
- myRealPage will then be allowed to turn on the new VOW with solds for your real estate website.