For real estate agents who are working in California, USA and/or within areas covered by the California Regional Multiple Listing Service (CRMLS), you will need to submit an IDX Request Form directly to them. This is part of their procedures to ensure that your MLS data is as accurate and up-to-date as possible.
To get started with displaying your listings on your myRealPage website, simply follow the steps below.
1 - Download the form:
- You can download a printable PDF copy of the IDX Request Form by clicking this link.
- A. Please note that in the form provided in the link above, the Web Site Vendor section has already been pre-filled with details pertaining to myRealPage. Please make sure that this section remains unchanged.
2 - Fill, sign, and send:
- After downloading the form, please fill it out with your complete information, and sign it.
- Please note that the form will also require your broker's signature.
- Once you have completed the form, please send it back to CRMLS. This can be done by either fax or email.
- Fax: 909-978-3165
- Email: email@example.com
3 - What happens next?
- After you have sent your completed IDX form to the CRMLS, all you will have to do is wait.
- Please allow some time for the CRMLS to process your request.
- Once they have processed your form, the CRMLS will then contact myRealPage to inform us of this.
- After receiving confirmation from CRMLS, IDX listings can now be turned on for you, and your listings will now automatically appear on your MRP website.
Should you have other board-related questions, please contact CRMLS directly at firstname.lastname@example.org