Please note that these instructions only apply to websites with domains that were purchased through myRealPage. If you have purchased your domain name with another provider, please refer to your domain name provider for instructions on how to renew your domain name.
1 - Log in to Private Office:
- A. Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- B. Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- C. Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- D. Click Login.
2 - On Your Dashboard:
- A. Click on the Website tab.
- B. Click on the Domains icon.
3 - On the Domains Page
- A. If your domain was purchased through myRealPage, a link labeled Auto-Renewal Options will be available. Click on this. This will open a pop-up window.
4 - On the Auto-renewal Settings Pop-Up
- A. Click on the radio button beside the text highlighted in green that says, "This domain should be Auto-renewed before expiration date."
- B. Click on the Save button.
- Please note that you will need to have an active credit card associated with your myRealPage account at the time that the automatic renewal is set to occur for the procedure to be successful. Should there be no active card on file, the auto-renewal will not take place. Please feel free to contact the MRP support team if you need assistance with adding a new card or updating your card on file. You can also click here for a short guide on how to update your card details yourself.
Click here for a guide on how to set your MRP-bought domain name to be allowed to expire
Click here for a guide on how to set your MRP-bought domain name to manual renewal
Click here for a guide on how to buy a domain name with myRealPage
Click here for a guide on how to add a domain to your website