This set of instructions shows how to make one-time payments manually. You can also use this method to use a different credit card other than your default card for a specific charge.
For instructions on how to add a default payment method that will be automatically billed, please click here.
1 - Log in to Private Office:
- A. Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- B. Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- C. Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- D. Click Login.
2 - From the Dashboard:
- A. Click on the Billing link which can be found at the top-right of the page, near your email address/username.
3 - From the Billing page:
- A. Look to the left sidebar on the screen. Under the Options section, click on the Make Payment link.
4 - Making A Payment:
- A. Enter the exact amount that you will be paying.
- B. If you already have a default payment method set up, this section will be pre-filled with the details of your default card. If you wish to use your default card for this one-time charge, please proceed to the next steps. Otherwise, you can add details for a different credit card. Please make sure to fill in all information requested.
- C. (Optional) If you wish to set the card you have added details for in Step B as your new default payment method, add a check mark to the box labeled "Use this credit card for future payments".
- D. Please double check the details entered. Once everything has been correctly filled in, click on the Make Payment button.