1 - Log in to Private Office:
- A. Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- B. Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- C. Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- D. Click Login.
2 - From the Dashboard:
- A. Click on the Listings tab.
- B. Click on the All Listings icon.
3 - Find the listing you wish to edit:
- A. Once you've located the listing that you want to edit, click on the Edit Listing link below it.
4 - From The Listing:
- A. Once the listing's details page has opened, click on the Photo tab.
- B. Locate the photo you want to delete. Hover your mouse over the said image, which will cause a small X to appear on the corner of the photo. Click on the X to delete the image
- C. Once you're done, click on the Save Listing button.
If this is an auto-imported listing, you will not be able to delete one photo individually. Instead, you will have to disable all auto imported images.