1 - Log in to Private Office:
- A. Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- B. Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- C. Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- D. Click Login.
2 - From the dashboard:
- A. Click on the Listings tab.
- B. Click on the Showcases icon.
3 - From the Listings Showcases page:
- A. Click on the +New Showcase button.
4 - In the Select Listing Showcase pop up:
- A. Select Featured Listing from the dropdown menu.
- B. Click Continue.
5 - From the Configure Showcase pop up:
- A. Select if you are getting your showcased listings from your listings, your office's listings, by MLS number, etc. by clicking on the appropriate tab.
- B. Locate the listing to add to your showcase, and click on the Select link next to it. You can add multiple listings this way.
- C. Click Next.
6 - From the Featured Listings Settings page:
- A. Give the Showcase an internal name or label. This is to help you better organize your showcases.
- B. Give the Showcase a title. Please note that text entered in this space will be publicly-viewable.
- C. Click Finish.
7 - From the Listings Showcase page:
- A. You can find all the showcases you have created here. Your newest showcase will be highlighted with a grey background.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.