1 - Log in to Private Office:
- A. Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- B. Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- C. Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- D. Click Login.
2 - From the dashboard:
- A. Click on the Listings tab.
- B. Click on the All Listings icon.
3 - Find the listings you wish to edit:
- A. Locate the listing you wish to edit, and click on the Edit Listing link below it.
4 - In the listing details page:
- A. Click on the Change Photo Ribbon button.
5 - Creating the ribbon:
- A. Select the Custom Ribbon option.
- B. Enter your custom text for the ribbon (please limit it to about 11 characters or less)
- C. You can choose the from the predefined 3 colours in the list
D. If you don't want to use the presets, you can enter your own HEX colour code below in the space provided. You can also click the on the ... button to use the color picker.
- E. Click on the Refresh Ribbon link to check how the resulting ribbon will look.
- F. Once you're satisfied with it, click on the OK button.
6 - Back on the listings details page:
- A. Click on the Save Listing button.