Be sure your robots file is called "custom-robots.txt ". You can download our pre-made file here. Advanced users who are familiar with the process can alter this file.
1- Create your custom robots.txt file:
- A. In your robots.txt file, replace http://domain.com with your own domain name, and save the file.
2 - Log in to Private Office:
- A. Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- B. Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- C. Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- D. Click Login.
3 - From the Dashboard:
- A. Click the Website tab.
- B. Click All Web Pages.
4 - On the Edit Website page:
- A. Click on the Images & Files tab.
5 - In The Web-Drive:
- A. Make sure to select and highlight the root/main folder labeled My Web-Drive.
- B. Click the Upload file(s) button.
6 - In the Upload file(s) Pop-Up Window:
- A. Click on the Browse button.
7 - From your file browser:
- A. Locate and click on your file.
- B. Click Open.
8 - Back In the Upload file(s) Pop-Up Window:
- A. Click on the Upload File(s) button.
- B. Wait until the upload progress bar reaches 100%.
- C. Click Close.