If not used correctly, this can have negative effects on your website or pages, particularly when it comes to Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Please use URL redirects with caution.
1 - Log in to Private Office:
- A. Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- B. Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- C. Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- D. Click Login.
2 - From the Dashboard:
- A. Click the Website tab.
- B. Click All Web Pages.
3 - From The Pages Section:
- A. Look to the lefthand side bar, and under the Settings section, click on the Advanced Settings link.
4 - From The Advanced Settings page:
- A. Enter your redirect URL in the space provided. Please note that your redirect should NOT include your domain name. Instead, include only the path. For example:
- From (Old URL) old-website-link.html to (New URL) new-website-link.html
- B. Once you're done, click on the Save button.