Click here to learn how to add categories to My Listings
1 - Log in to Private Office:
- A. Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- B. Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- C. Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- D. Click Login.
2 - From the Dashboard:
- A. Click the Website tab.
- B. Click All Web Pages.
3 - From the Web Pages section:
- A. Locate the page you want to add your listings to from the list of pages on your site. Hover your mouse pointer over it until a submenu pops up.
- B. Click on the Page Editor link in the pop-up.
4 - Adding a new section to the page:
- A. You can click the + buttons on the side of the Edit button to add a weblet above or below that current weblet.
- B. You can also click the +Add content here button to add a weblet in that position.
5 - In the Adding Content pop up:
- A. Click on the Show all available weblets... button.
6 - From the weblets selection window:
- A. Select the Real Estate tab.
- B. Select the Listings weblet.
7 - Adding your Listings with Categories to the page:
- A. Select Listings and Predefined Searches from the Display dropdown menu.
- B. Click on the My Listings tab.
- C. Click on the Select›› link.
- D. From this drop down menu, choose All listings w/ Category.
- E. Add a check mark in the boxes of all listings with categories that you want to display.
- F. This section is for tweaking the look of your listings when it is displayed on the page you are editing. Default settings can still be controlled in your listings Style Options.
- G. Once you're done, click on the Save Weblet button.