Click here to learn how to add an image to a page
Click here to learn how to edit a weblet
1 - Log in to Private Office:
- A. Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- B. Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- C. Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- D. Click Login.
2 - From The Text Weblet You Wish To Edit:
- A. Click on the image once.
- B. Click the image icon in the text editor.
3 - In The Pop Up:
- A. Click on the Appearance tab.
- B. Choose your image's alignment from the drop down menu. The box to the right will show a small preview of how your image will be positioned.
- C. You can choose to add space to the top or bottom of the image (measured in pixels).
- D. You can choose to add space to the left or right of the image (measured in pixels).
- E. Once you're done, click on the Update button.
4 - Back in the Text Editor:
- A. Once you're done editing, click on the Save Weblet button.