Step 1: Login to your myRealPage Private Office
- Go to login page: https://private-office.myrealpage.com/
- Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- Click Login.
Step 2: From your Private Office dashboard
- Make sure you are on/click on Website tab.
- Click the All Web Pages.
Step 3: On the list of pages
- Click the "Page Editor" for the Blog page.
Step 4: On the page editor
- Enable the Edit mode.
- Click the edit button for the Blog weblet.
Step 5: On the Blog weblet settings
- Click the Blog tab from the left sidebar of the pop-up panel.
- Click the Social tab.
- Select "Yes" option from the social media dropdown.
- Click Save Weblet button and you're done!
Carl is the author of this solution article.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.