This is for clients who use the Listings IDX Only subscription and have their website hosted through a 3rd party company.
Step 1: Log in to Private Office:
- Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- Click Login.
Step 2: From the Dashboard, navigate to the Listings:
- Click on the Listings tab
- Click All Listings
Step 3: Navigate to the code generator panel:
- On left sidebar, click the Embeddable Listings + IFrames under Tools
Step 4: Configure and generate the code:
- Click the Embeddable Codes tab.
- Click the Search Forms tab under it.
- On the dropdown option, select the Map IDX Search (Responsive)
- Click the Set map position and radius. This opens a pop up window so you can position the map on the desired location; as well as adjust the zoom level. Note that zoom level may also affect the number of listings returned in a search)
- Generally, you may leave these fields as they are; feel free to configure the available preset options as you like.
- Click the button: Generate embeddable code
Step 5: Copy the code
- On the pop up box, click the Copy Code button.
After copying the code, paste it into the HTML panel on the page of your website.