Step 1: Log in to Private Office:
- Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- Click Login.
Step 2: From the Dashboard, navigate to the Listings Showcases:
- Click the Listings tab.
- Click the Showcases.
Step 3: On the Listing Showcases panel, create the showcase:
- Click the blue "+ New Showcase".
Step 4: Continue configuring the showcase
- Select the source where listings will be coming from.
- Select the item/s you wish set up the showcase for.
- Click the Next button.
Step 5: Fine-tune your settings...
- Type in the name for the showcase.
- Select the showcase type you wish to use.
- Set up the rest of the options as you see fit or you may leave it as it is.
- Hit Finish when done.
Step 6: Add the showcase to your web page
- Click the Get Embed Code link.
- Copy the code.
Currently, myRealPage website users who are on BlocksCMS can use the HTML widget block and add the code.
myRealPage website users who are still on old platform: 900+, 800+, 700+ theme series and below can proceed to adding the weblet called "Listing Showcase" onto their web page.
Listings IDX and WordPress IDX Plugin users can proceed to adding the code into their WordPress website or any 3rd party web page, into the HTML editor.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.