All categories that are created and added to any of your listings will be stored.
1 - Log in to Private Office:
- A. Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- B. Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- C. Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- D. Click Login.
2 - From the dashboard:
- A. Click on the Listings tab.
- B. Click on the All Listings icon.
3 - Find the listing you want to edit:
- A. After locating the correct listing, click on the Edit Listing link below it.
4 - From The Listing:
- A. Click on the Settings, SEO, etc tab.
5 - From The SEO/Settings Tab:
- A. Click on the Add, edit remove categories link.
6 - In The Categories Pop Up:
- A. This column will show all of your available categories.
- B. Use these buttons to add and remove categories from the individual listing you are editing.
- C. This column shows all the categories that have been applied to this listing.
- D. If you need to create a new category, simply type in the category name in this space, and click on the Add category button.
- E. Once you're finished, click on the OK button.
7 - Back To The Listing:
- A. Click on the Save Listing button.