NOTE: This article only applies to myRealPage websites that use blocksCMS.
To view the article for adding web pages to a NON-blocksCMS myRealPage website, please click here.
1 - Log in to Private Office:
- A. Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- B. Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- C. Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- D. Click Login.
2 - On your Dashboard:
- A. Go to the Website tab.
- B. Click on the All Web Pages link.
3 - On the Edit Website Page:
- A. While on the Edite Website page of your blocksCMS website, click on either of the +New Page buttons that can be found either at the top of the page, or on the righthand side. This will open a pop-up.
4 - On the pop-up window:
- A. You will be asked to choose a starter page. You can scroll through the options to select a page template with editable elements in it that you can start working with. In this example, however, we will create a new page from scratch, so we will select Blank Page.
5 - Creating a New Page:
- A. Enter the name of your new page in the space provided (for example, "Client Gallery"). This is required.
- B. (Optional) Using the dropdown menus, you can already add a link to your new page into your website's main navigation bar, should you wish to do so. If you do not want to do this, leave this option as is. (You can always add link your new page to your main navigation bar later on by following this guide.)
- C. (Optional) If you change your mind about your starting template, you can click on the Page Gallery button to go back to the previous screen and select a new page template.
- D. (Optional) The spaces provided for Page Title and Page Description are usually used for Search Engine Optimization (SEO) purposes. You can leave this blank for now and come back to it later if you are unsure of what to add here.
- E. (Optional) If you would like this page to only be viewable by people who have signed up for VOW on your website, add a tick mark to the Requires Login checkbox.
- F. (Optional) FOR ADVANCED USERS: You can select a different page template, add a favicon, and add custom code to your page in these sections.
- G. Click on the Save button.
6 - Start customizing and editing your new page:
- A. You will be taken to the new page you have created. To begin editing and customizing the page, click on the Edit toggle switch at the bottom of the page. When the toggle is green, it means the page is editable.